Specialization: SALES RETAIL OR GENERAL|
Assistant Sales Manager (Vehicle sales)
- Manage, guide and communicate Peninsula Malaysia dealers to adhere and follow company direction, policies and guidelines.
- To achieve company sales targets both wholesale and retail sales.
- To provide overall market summary.
- To assist Peninsular Malaysia dealers in sales operation issues. • Build and maintain good relationship with Peninsula Malaysia dealers.
- To work closely with Peninsular Malaysia dealers to capture and increase company fleet sales penetration.
- To monitor and assist Vehicle Sales Department (VSD) to achieve company Yearly Wholesale and Retail Target.
- Monthly reporting on dealer sales situation and marketing activity, dealer issues and competitor’s movement.
- To perform regular visit to dealer and customer to build strong and long-lasting relationship.
- To conduct regular salesman meeting to understanding frontlines challenges and customer behaviors.
- To establish good rapport with bankers.
- To monitor dealer’s financial situation and dealer’s payment to company.
- Liaise with dealers on stock movement and sufficient product line-up in stock to cater for various needs of the respective market.
- To monitor and plan dealer vehicle stocks to capitalize on the market demand and sentiment.
- To liaise with dealer and Logistic Department on vehicle delivery in order to maximize capacity of trailers to dealers’ showroom and ensure sufficient space of dealer’s stockyard.
- To conduct and prepare materials for Yearly Dealer Target Meeting and Mid-Year Target Meeting.
- To prepare monthly sales report, dealer stock report, booking reports and any other reports as required by supervisor.
- Problem solving to dealer issues related to sales, registration, delivery and fleet sales related issues.
- To have close communication with other internal department in order to support dealer sales operation to achieve company retail sales target.
- To prepare reimbursement on dealer incentive claim, salesman incentive claim and other claim introduce by company and fleet support claim.
- To coordinate and communicate with dealer for all fleet sales support and application and propose to superior.
- Gather information and analyze fleet customer enquiries and activities.
- To organize with dealer and conduct segmentation event.
- To make product presentation to fleet customer.
- To update database for Vehicle Sales Department and Fleet.
- Liaise with other internal department in order to support fleet sales operations.
- To prepare monthly accrual for vehicle sales department.
- Assist in ad hoc tasks that assigned by Superior.
- Minimum Degree in any field.
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience.
- Possess sound knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications. (Power Point and Excel)
- Possess good writing and negotiation skills.
- Result oriented and customer focus.
- Target oriented.
- Able to speak, read and write good English and Bahasa Melayu
- Value added advantage for Mandarin speaking.
Back to Job Vacancies