Specialization: SALES RETAIL OR GENERAL|
- Formulate and propose an overall strategy for the Peninsular Malaysia market for both vehicle sales and fleet sales to achieve the company's goals for the Light Commercial Vehicle Division (LCVD).
- Plan and implement the company's vehicle sales strategy and fleet sales annually and monthly.
- To work closely with other departments to support dealer sales and operational issues.
- Lead and manage Peninsular Malaysia distributors for LCVD to achieve the company's wholesale and retail sales targets.
- To manage, handle and provide solutions for merchant management issues and merchant conflicts.
- To build and maintain close communication with dealer principals, sales managers and bankers.
- To make regular visits to major fleet distributors and customers.
- To provide an overall market summary for the Peninsular Malaysia market.
- To monitor and check competitor movements and report to superiors.
- Recommend monthly sales policy to dealers to achieve target for LCVD.
- To propose annual sales direction, dealer sales targets, monthly sales policy.
- To lead the Dealer's Annual Target Meeting and Mid-Year Target Meeting.
- Identify challenges and opportunities in Peninsular Malaysia and propose an action plan for LCVD.
- Train and guide subordinates.
- Build and maintain good relationships with dealers.
- Conducting Monthly Division Meetings and Vehicle Sales Department meetings with management.
- Monthly reporting to superiors.
- Minimum Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 12 years’ relevant work experiences.
- Possess good knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Value-added advantage for Mandarin and Cantonese speakers.
- Must be able to formulate sales strategy.
Back to Job Vacancies