Specialization: ENGINEERING MECHANICAL OR AUTOMOTIVE|
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Implement Preventive/Predictive maintenance program
- Develop equipment maintenance specification
- Monitor equipment performance key indicators and responsible to meet expectation
- Provide necessary production support
- Establish spare inventory system for key equipment
- Monitor spare cost and drive down liabilities of spare inventories
- Work with Purchasing to identify critical suppliers and develop 2nd sourcing strategy
- Identify the key cost drivers and work on cost reduction programs
- Define, develop and maintain equipment capabilities, strategy and roadmap
- Maintaining a matrix on equipment capabilities and constraints
- Work with equipment suppliers to develop new material / capabilities
- Regularly conduct equipment benchmarking exercise
- Work with equipment suppliers to develop new capability
- Work with Package Development team to establish production capabilities for new products
- Master / Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical & Electronics or related Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in semiconductor industry.
- Knowledge in Die Prep for wafer blade dicing, stealth dicing, laser grooving, edge trimming will be added advantages.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skill with an extremely positive attitude towards working as a team.
- Broad technical knowledge in problem solving analytical skill & lead an engineering team through innovative process implementation (FMEA, DOE, FDC/APC, DATA ANALYSIS)
- Self-motivated, possess initiative and ability to work independently
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
Back to Job Vacancies