Specialization: QUALITY CONTROL OR ASSURANCE|
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Leader to the other Process Control Engineering (PCE): FMEA x 2, Statistic Process Control (SPC) x 2, Fault Detection Control (FDC: IIoT + data analysis) x 2, Measurement System Analysis (MSA) x 1.
- Understand how FMEA/QCP/SPC/FDC/MSA/Calibration, as QMS (Quality management System) tool, interacts with other Business Processes in Micron and align metrics with Control of manufacturing scope
- Establish a quality control culture within the PCE department (FMEA, FDC, SPC, MSA, Calibration)
- Oversee Functional Area Service Delivery
- Drive for efficiency in all work processes
- Promote analytical problem solving through sound statistical application
- Promote and model the use of systematic thinking processes
- PhD in Stastistic
- Good in statistics. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (preferably), Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Min)
- Key knowledge: SPC, MSA, Process control, hypothesis test. Added advantage: FMEA, IIoT + data analysis
- Strong in statistics application and understanding (concept in the formula). Added advantage: Coach and mentoring.
Back to Job Vacancies