Specialization: MANUFACTURING OR PRODUCTION OPERATIONS|
Plans, schedules, coordinates, and/or monitors final approval of products through the complete production cycle. Works from engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules, labor loading, and capacity requirements. Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
- Plan and provide the daily schedule plan for manufacturing to execute.
- Continue improve on the daily plan accuracy.
- Work with cross function team such manufacturing, system team, OI, planning, PEE, NPI, and IE to close the gaps/ issue which will impact daily max output plan or other IPPC KPI (Delivery, Cycle Time, Inventory).
- Involve in the new product pass down and buyoff, understand the NPI process and requirement, provide the suitable machine for engineering to setup recipe during pilot.
- Coordinate the pilot and LVM machine recipe setup to ensure launch HVM with smooth.
- Coordinate the site fanout project with cross function.
- Min. Degree in engineering field, science, or any relevant field
- Candidates with 2 years of working experience in semiconductor on Die Attach and Wire Bond process will be an added advantage
- Has thorough knowledge of production processes and equipment capacities in Semiconductor environment
Back to Job Vacancies