Specialization: ENGINEERING INDUSTRIAL|
PQA governance and business process
- Support PQA Manager in reviewing and refine Effective Problem Solving business processes. Ensure global business process is practical and implemented at MMY.
- Participate in efforts related to alignment and collaboration of Quality organizations in the network.
- Supporting audit on PQA related topics.
Leading 8D team via Effective problem solving methodology
- Act as effective problem-solving SME in driving the 8D team in root cause investigation, containment of materials, implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Chair Local Material Review Board in managing non-conformance material risk assessment as well lot disposition.
- Work closely with other functional groups to meet the needs of handling product and/or process quality throughout manufacturing processes (incoming until outgoing), including customer return.
- Handle closure of corrective/preventive actions for internal and external customer issues
- Reduce overall deviations and excursions and driving for zero defect.
- Perform Data Mining to identify quality improvement opportunities and lead quality improvement projects.
- Manage quality deviated product and drive for continuous improvement as well as improving the Cost of Non-Conformance (CoNC).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical & Electronics engineering or any relevant equivalent field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Semiconductor Manufacturing environment and quality-relevant functions.
- Experienced in problem solving/troubleshooting skill, structural and organizational in managing difficult topic.
- Good in multitasking and able to support urgent request with high sense of urgency
- Effective communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skill with a positive attitude towards working as a team.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Muar, Johor.
Back to Job Vacancies