Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN|
Our client, an established multinational manufacturer is looking for a dynamic and result orient candidate to fill their position of Data Specialist (remote working from home in Malaysia).
- Maintaining articles in company PIM system (Via ePIM system)
- Maintain and spread product data (information, pictures, and many others) which are needed for the shop systems as well as the system of customers.
- Gather information from suppliers and within the company group.
- Data maintenance in different Languages: German, English, French and Russian.
- To ensure systematic file storage with connections to products Drawings, Print Data, Technical Data Sheets others related.
- Data maintenance in PIM System (Special information for catalogue in different languages)
- Checking Data, filling gaps and improving the data quality in general.
- Extracting Data or pictures for internal and external use.
- Minimum a Diploma or Degree in related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data maintenance in product data tool or databases is required for this role
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Must be able to communicate well in English language. German or other European languages would be an added advantage.
- Soft skills: Service oriented, structured, well organized and an ambition for accuracy.
- Affinity to DIY technics and products/materials would be of advantage as well.
- Willing to travel to manufacturing sites as per work required.
- Open to Malaysians only.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online or you may email your resume to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Back to Job Vacancies