Specialization: MAINTENANCE OR REPAIR|
- Approve and process invoices/ GRN generated by the system.
- Tracking all the invoices are being delivered as per schedule.
- Tracking all the good return note (GRN) are being collected as per schedule.
- Communicate with logistic partner for delivery related.
- To work together with teammate to keep inventory records updated.
- To perform ad hoc tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must be possess at least Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Logistic/Management or any course.
- Intermediate Excel Sheet skills.
- Experience in logistic and delivery arrangement.
- Must be proficient with written and spoken English, Malay, and Mandarine (Preferred).
- Preferred those with experience in FMCG.
- Preferred an outspoken person with good communication skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Five and the half days work week (Half day on Saturday).
- Candidate must be willing to work in Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Interested candidate can apply online or may drop your updated resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Back to Job Vacancies