Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
- Manage end-to-end talent acquisition activities to deliver results within the targeted timeline.
- Partner with the hiring manager to understand the requirements and expectations of the role.
- Manage effective resourcing timeframes and ensure the positions are filled in a timely manner.
- Develop sourcing channels, pipe-lining talents in the market, and identify best practices for volume hiring.
- Facility the screening, assessment, interviewing arrangement and selection processes.
- Report to management on a weekly / project basis on hiring KPIs.
- Creative thinking, detail-oriented, good problem-solving abilities and positive attitude.
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned by management.
- Being the stakeholder of employer branding and responsible for managing the brand and reputation that the company presents to potential hires.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies / Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 - 4 years of working experience in recruitment activities.
- Candidates with external and in-house recruitment experience are encouraged to apply.
- Resourceful, organized, flexible and highly self-motivated
Back to Job Vacancies