Specialization: MARKETING OR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT|
- Gathering and interpreting data about the company's business and markets situation. The person will identify target segments and gather analytics to prepare precise information and propose strategies for success in marketing actions with an impact on business outcomes.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and -other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Conduct what if analysis, identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in external and internal business data using spreadsheet (Excel) or database queries models.
- Evaluates and provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements of marketing actions.
- Creates charts, tables, PowerPoint presentations, etc. to provide market and customer insights to product marketing.
- Advises other marketing functions as the knowledge owner for customer and market data.
- Evaluate market potential, anticipate requirements, uncover areas of business opportunities from analysis done
- Provides actionable overall market and customer insights to address key strategic questions.
- Develop & implement strategic actions, ie. market attack plan, target market approaches, etc.
- Track, report, and analyze the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development or automation of regular reports
Back to Job Vacancies