Specialization: SALES RETAIL OR GENERAL|
- The Graphic Communication Services Operations Sales (Commercial Printing Industry) will be responsible for initial contact and pre-qualification of prospects by utilizing sourcing, prospecting, and networking skills in the assigned territory.
- Proactively identify new customers and new project opportunities.
- Develops and maintains long term relationship with assigned customers.
- Engage prospective clients to better understand needs, driving new business opportunities, and building a solid pipeline of qualified leads in a timely manner.
- Serve as product expert and collect necessary information to qualify whether a prospect could truly benefit from product & services by identifying budget, authority, need, and timeframe.
- Proactively call on leads with the primary goal of determining if the prospect has a compelling reason to purchase.
- Perform effective research in the initial development and ongoing maintenance of potential customers.
- Communicate and feedback to Marketing team on the performance of marketing campaigns or market intelligence data.
- Maintaining and updating customers records and information in SalesForce Dot Com (SFDC). Basic responsibilities is to update customer visit, demo, cold call, etc. activities on a daily basis.
- Maintaining and managing sales pipeline using the tools in SFDC and to be able to explain or discuss individual customer case based on data from SFDC on an adhoc or regular basis.
4. Maintains/advances product, selling & IT knowledge/skill, by:
- Attending, learning and applying knowledge acquired from attending product training and sales workshop.
- Reading product information/write-up.
- Reviewing professional publication.
- Reviewing competitor’s product brochures and information leaflets.
4. Other administrative matters:
- Attending meetings i.e. sum-up / accounts review / product review product launches and or any other Ad Hoc meeting as required or instructed by Manager.
- Manage all aspects on customer experience with the company by liaising with cross functional internal team – Customer Service Engineers, Customer Administrative Department, Credit Control Department, Logistic and etc
- Manage and follow through entire sales order related documents as well as submission process.
Back to Job Vacancies