Specialization: SALES RETAIL OR GENERAL|
- Meet & Greet, become the first point of contact and Brand Ambassador.
- Represent the brand and image positively, aligned with the company vision, mission and values.
- Attend to Customers & Visitors inquiries, service requests and complaints promptly.
- Responsible for promoting the company's products and services at designated showrooms.
- Suggesting information about other products and services.
- Creating a conversation with customers to enrich their Lifestyles.
- Ensure to be up-to-date knowing fashion trends and competitors.
- Prove Brand and product knowledge.
- Deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Ensure and maintain the events floor and visual display high standard, complying with Company operational guidelines and stock procedures.
- Uphold the company culture, at all times making Customers & Visitors feel welcomed and valued.
- Minimum 1-year related experience as a promoter in the hospitality industry – with experience in retail, mall or hotel.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Able to handle inquiry and complaint.
- Highly motivated and willing to work from 10 am – 10 pm (rotational shift - as and when required).
- work 6 days a week with 1 day off.
- Min qualification SPM and above.
Back to Job Vacancies