Accounts ExecutiveLocation: Klang Valley
|Job ID: MFS3|
Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
Assist and support the Assistant Finance Manager in daily job functions of the Department.
Finance and Accounts
1. Handle Malaysia and Singapore Account Receivable functions, daily collection, billings, and AR reporting.
2. Monitor cash flow and prepare bi-weekly cash flow reporting to regional.
3. Handle Fixed Assets register and monthly depreciation in SAP.
4. Assist in the monthly closing process and reporting including P/L supporting schedules submission to the Regional office, and ensure all financial transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
5. Conduct annual warehouse and office stock count.
6. Perform stock adjustments for the quarterly and Year-end stock take in the stores.
7. Assist in quarterly forecast and yearly budget process.
8. Support annual corporate tax computation and timely SST, and WHT filling.
9. Attend to auditor’s queries and ensure a clean audit report – both internal and external auditors.
10. Other tasks as assigned and participate in regional Finance ad-hoc projects.
1. Degree or Diploma Holder in Accounting or Finance related discipline or equivalent qualification.
2. Minimum 2-3 years of related working experience preferably with some experience in the retail industry.
3. Good computer literacy and hands-on experience in the computerized accounting systems.
4. SAP experience is a must.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies