Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- Handle full set of accounts and prepare financial and management reports.
- Perform day-to-day finance operations like Account Receivables, Account Payable, Fixed Assets Management, Cash Management, General Ledger, and other functions.
Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions.
- To ensure that all financial transactions are accurately recorded and reported.
- Participate in month-end and year-end closing activities and financial reporting.
- Develop and maintain financial reports and records, ensuring timely and accurate reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns, applicable tax submissions and audits.
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, company secretary and other professionals to ensure compliance on all matters relating to audit, tax and statutory requirement.
- Identifying credit risk related issues.
- Preparing monthly cash flow forecast / sales forecast / annual budget
- Organize & maintain financial records with proper filling.
- Monthly payrolls – ensuring all aspects of the payroll cycle of including tax, benefits, wages etc. are processed, reconciled, and transmitted accurately and timely.
- Ensure all payroll operations are compliant with statutory law & regulations and align with corporate HR-Payroll policies and strategies.
- Stay updated on changes in taxation, service and accounting standards.
- Positive & self-motivated and have own initiative to work extra hours if required.
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks and responsibilities which the superior may assign from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related fields.
- 3 years and above of relevant field working experience is highly preferable.
- Proven experience in an accounting or finance role, preferable as an Accounts Executive.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles and regulations.
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in accounting software and MS Office, especially Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team and manage multiple tasks with strict deadlines.
Back to Job Vacancies