Specialization: DIGITAL MARKETING|
- Responsible for developing creative and eCommerce stores.
- Working with different content management systems, e.g. WordPress
- Will need to work closely with internal and external stakeholders (clients)
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
- creating websites that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web design trends
- Understand implementation of content and SEO on websites.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Web Development or any relevant field
- At least 2 years working experience in web design with proven track record
- Able to understand basic integration via API
- Must have advanced experience in WordPress and/or other CMS
- Additional Skills in UI / UX concept and Adobe illustrator is an added advantage
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and has strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills (English)
- Is a team player and eager to learn and have fun too
Back to Job Vacancies