Specialization: DIGITAL MARKETING|
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Development or any relevant field
- You have prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
- Proven track record and understanding of GDN, SEM, Meta Business and others.
- Have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and has strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills (English)
- Is a team player and eager to learn and have fun too!
Back to Job Vacancies