Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE|
As an AWS Cloud Engineer you will play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and maintaining our AWS-based infrastructure. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the reliability, scalability, and security of our cloud environments. Your responsibilities will encompass a wide range of AWS services, including EC2, RDS, Kubernetes, Route 53, AWS Firewall, Load Balancing, CloudWatch, Linux/Windows OS, AWS Backup, and Cloudflare.
- AWS Infrastructure Management: Build, configure, and maintain AWS cloud resources, including EC2 instances, RDS databases, and networking components.
- DevOps Integration: Implement and improve CI/CD pipelines using tools like Git, and containerization technologies (Docker/Kubernetes) to streamline deployment processes.
- AWS Security: Design and implement security best practices, including AWS Firewall configuration and IAM role management, to ensure the highest level of data protection.
- High Availability: Set up and manage AWS services like Load Balancers and Auto Scaling to ensure high availability and fault tolerance.
- Monitoring and Automation: Utilize CloudWatch and other monitoring tools to proactively identify and address performance issues, automating routine tasks where possible.
- Operating Systems: Manage Linux and Windows server environments, applying patches, and optimizing configurations for performance and security.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery: Implement backup and recovery strategies for critical data and applications, utilizing AWS Backup services.
- DNS Management: Configure and manage DNS using Route 53 to ensure reliable and scalable domain name services.
- Content Delivery: Utilize Cloudflare and other content delivery networks (CDNs) to optimize website performance and security.
- Documentation: Maintain clear and comprehensive documentation of cloud infrastructure, configurations, and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect or DevOps Engineer certification is highly desirable.
- Strong experience with AWS services, particularly EC2, RDS, Route 53, and CloudWatch.
- Strong Experience in DevOps practices, CI/CD pipelines, containerization, and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with AWS security best practices and firewall configurations.
- Experience with load balancing, high availability, and disaster recovery.
- Solid knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Ability to script and automate tasks using languages like Python, Shell, or PowerShell.
- Understanding of backup and recovery strategies in AWS.
- Familiarity with content delivery networks (CDNs) like Cloudflare is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Back to Job Vacancies