Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
- Support/assist order placement and entire process of goods suppling.
- Mathematical table creation.
- Aggregation and analysis of sales results.
- Negotiation and communication to Japan Head Quarter and supplier outside.
- Translation of Japanese documents.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Business English skill and Japanese Skill (N2 Level)
- Valid driving license/passport.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience (Trading Company)
- Working or educational experience in Japan
- Working on Saturday is alternate.
- Working Hours : 8:30 am-5:30 pm
- Working Days : Monday-Friday (Alternate Saturday)
- Bonus + Allowances
Back to Job Vacancies