Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
We are representing our client who a furniture and home accessories retail company. They are currently looking for potential candidates to fill the role of Accounts Executive to be based in Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur.
- Handle Malaysia office's accounts - full sets of accounts.
- Key in vouchers using Auto Count system, prepare staff, supplier, tax payments.
- Prepare monthly account closing reports and PL analysis.
- Attend auditors and prepare documents for auditors, prepare draft audit report, check, and confirm audit report to auditor.
- Prepare data for corporate tax return for tax agent, check and confirm the corporate tax return (corporate tax computation and Form C) to tax agent.
- Handling payroll - Prepare and compute salary, EPF, Sosco, Personal income tax monthly, prepare Form E, Form EA, Form BE for Japanese yearly.
- Prepare budget , revised budget for expenses and income.
- Other accounts related jobs.
- Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or relevant field.
- At least 5 years handle full sets of accounts experience
- Able to handle full sets of accounts
- Valid driving license/passport.
- Working on Saturday is alternate.
- Working Hours : 8:30 am-5:30 pm
- Working Days : Monday-Friday (Alternate Saturday)
Interested candidates kindly apply online or send your updated resume to email@example.com.
*Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Notified.
Back to Job Vacancies