Quantity SurveyorLocation: Wisma UOA II, Kuala Lumpur
|Job ID: MPS3|
Specialization: ENGINEERING CIVIL OR CONSTRUCTION OR STRUCTURAL|
· Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities material quantity and take off.
· Assist in establishing a client's requirements and coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
· Advise on a procurement strategy.
· Prepare, analyses and track expenses and costing for tenders and projects.
· Allocate work to subcontractors, suppliers, and ensure prompt and quality delivery through contractual obligations.
· Prepare and guide the project administrators to prepare monthly progress claims/value subcontracts payment claims / provide advice on contractual claims.
· Analyses outcomes and write detailed progress reports with the project team.
· To coordinate and liaise with consultants, clients, sub-contractors, and other parties involved for project specifications & other technical issues.
· Reviewing and verifying all architecture, civil & structural work, and ensure compliance with local construction regulations.
· Guide and instruct the project administrators to prepare method statements and presentations.
· Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps).
· Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals.
· Monitor project progress and address potential issues.
· Act as the point of contact for all participants.
· Identify potential projects set targets, and work with the commercial department to clinch project.
· Be involved in the process of work head applications.
· Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies