Specialization: QUANTITY SURVEYING|
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities material quantity and take off.
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
- Advise on a procurement strategy.
- Prepare, analyses and track expenses and costing for tenders and projects.
- Analyses outcomes and write detailed progress reports with the project team.
- To coordinate and liaise with consultants, clients, sub-contractors, and other parties involved for project specifications & other technical issues.
- Reviewing and verifying all architecture, civil & structural work, and ensure compliance with local construction regulations.
- Guide and instruct the project administrators to prepare method statements and presentations.
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps).
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals.
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues.
- Act as the point of contact for all participants.
Back to Job Vacancies