Specialization: QUALITY CONTROL OR ASSURANCE|
Position : QA/QC Manager (1 year contract basis)
- Lead and manage the QA/Qc team and expertise to the overall Quality Management System, policies and standards to support proper and smooth execution of all Quality related activities in meeting the specified standards and requirements.
- To implement preventive measure and corrective action for non-conforming products.
- Responsible for production raw material testing and other related testing and ensure testing is in compliance to internationally accepted guidelines.
- Able to demonstrate implementation, documentation & monitoring experience in the development & application of ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 (OHSAS)
- Reviews, comments and approves the contractors Quality Control Plans
- Manage Project audit program
- Prepares and implements the project inspection strategy to cover all project phases.
- Bachelor degree/Diploma in Engineering or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in OA/QC onshore or offshore activities in construction industry.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in External & Internal Quality Audit Programme
- Good analytical skills and excellence quality tools and methodologies
- Sound knowledge and experience in ISO Quality Management System
- Strong analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to identify and intervene in problem areas, well-developed problem-solving skills
- The ability to interface seamlessly with engineering, construction and operation contractors
- Based at Kulim, Kedah
Interested candidates please reach out to Gan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 017-6700722.
Back to Job Vacancies