Specialization: MANUFACTURING OR PRODUCTION OPERATIONS|
Our client is a start-up multinational electronic manufacturer in Melaka. They are currently looking for a dynamic and result-oriented candidate to fill up the position of Production & Engineering Manager to be based in Melaka.
- Responsible for the technical management, supervision, control of production processes and ensures that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
- Existing Products: Reviews and in-depth analysis of the factory resources, capacity of the factory to satisfy the requirements provided by the HQ and requests/suggest resources or headcount changes as needed.
- New Products: Same as above (Existing Products) but in direct consultation with HQ to re-negotiate timescales and communicate the possibility of adding resources where applicable.
- Responsible for developing profit, cost, quality and service goals for all product lines in support of company strategies. Oversees the production process and ensures that the production is cost effective.
- Prepares and presents to HQ regular reporting of production/shipment schedule, productivity by product line, and availability of necessary human, material and equipment resources.
- Analyzes, proposes to HQ for approval and implements improvements to manufacturing processes and facility.
- Leads the team in ensuring the most efficient processing techniques; solves production and equipment issues, writes process specifications and procedures for HQ approval
- Internal Non Conformities: disposition of non conform materials ensuring that effective root cause analysis is conducted, tracking implementation and effectiveness of corrective/preventive actions
- Determines and implements improvements to the production process; implements and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
- Coordinating the activities, launched by HQ New Product Development Team, aimed to validate the production process before mass production
- Provides guidance and supervision to production and engineering staff for new developments and projects.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Physical Sciences or any equivalent in Technical discipline)
- At least 5-8 years of management experience, with 3 years of which in an electronics manufacturing particularly in Operations, Engineering or QA
- Keen to work as part of start up / pioneer team
- Experience in micro-electronics, coil winding, micro-coil winding, electro-magnetic is a plus
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Planning & Organization skills
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 (TS 16949 Quality Systems a plus)
- Willing to be based in Melaka
Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply online or you may email your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Back to Job Vacancies