Specialization: SALES CORPORATE|
- Experienced to help drive company sales and business objectives.
- Involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports and tracking sales performance.
- Should have strong knowledge of modern marketing techniques, a passion for sales, and excellent communication skills.
- Aware of modern consumer trends and able to create strategies that align with the market trends.
- Creative and able to contribute to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conduct market research on potential new products.
- Coordinate and implement marketing plans and programs for company products, activities and events.
- Coordinate and liaise with media representatives and sponsors.
- Work with the sales team to execute sales plans and activities.
- Coordinate and assist in marketing communication to the field.
- Work with customer service team to deal with distributors and customers queries about product specifications and uses.
- Build and maintain good relationship with distributors and customers.
- Track sales data to ensure the company meets business objectives.
- Create and present sales performance reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Proven work experience as a sales and marketing executive.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Expert in digital marketing, with basic designing skills will be an added advantage.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Back to Job Vacancies