Specialization: CUSTOMER SERVICES|
- Handle customer inquiries or complaints for incoming calls or walk-in.
- Ensure timely processing activities daily tasks.
- Order entering.
- Lead, train and develop a team of Customer Service.
- Set up monthly KPI’s for Customer Service.
- Improve the customer service experience - inspiring the team to engage, take ownership and go the extra mile.
- Helping to develop and implement a customer service policy and SOPs.
- Developing and improving the feedback and complaint process.
- Providing a strong communication link between all internal departments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in any field.
- Full-Time positions.
- Preferably with 5 years experience in a customer service environment.
- Customer Service experience from hospitality and airline industry is an advantage.
- Responsible and dedicated to meet tight deadlines.
- Creative initiative with a strength in problem solving.
- Good team player as well as independent and self-driven.
- Ability to build strong relationships, both externally and internally.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, particularly developed pitching and negotiation skills.
- Versatile and adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
Back to Job Vacancies