Specialization: CUSTOMER SERVICES|
- Handle inbound/outbound enquiries, feedback and provide resolutions to customers over the phone or via emails relating to renowned product.
- Provide accurate and efficient support work relating to the Food and Logistic account
- Ensure KPIs targets (e.g. customer satisfaction index, first call resolution, productivity) are met consistently to achieve the overall contact centre objectives.
- Obtain customer’s details and ensure all information are accurately and promptly keyed into our customer database for all transactions.
- Ensure first contact resolution and effective follow-up with Service partners and internal departments to ensure case closure in accordance to our service standards.
- Undertake any other tasks delegated by the Team Leader.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the ISO9001 and ISO18295-1 Quality Management System of the company
Back to Job Vacancies