Quality ManagerLocation: Melaka
|Job ID: MYD5|
Specialization: QUALITY CONTROL OR ASSURANCE|
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plan, organize and control all activities relating to Quality Assurance to meet with Company’s KPI or targets directed by superior.
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives through schedule audits, SQC tools application and conduct trainings to employees on Quality programs and systems throughout the company.
• Prepare monthly reports to Management on Quality Performance, Audit Findings, and make recommendations for improvement and work closely with other department for improvement collaboration.
• Provide leadership to the Quality team and support BA and Project to enhance Value of company’s quality standard and productivity which include external suppliers’ quality development and training.
• To instill discipline, environmental and safety and continuous improvements of the secondary processes and final inspection
• To assist management and take up additional responsibilities as assigned by the Management from time to time as deemed necessary.
• Candidate must possess Diploma or Higher Diploma / Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• Strong analytical and logical thinking with problem solving skills. Able to negotiate with customers on various circumstances to resolve the issues.
• Strong communication skills, problem-solving skills, leadership skills, analytical skill, proactive, and take accountability to the tasks given. Able to speak Mandarin will be additional advantages.
• minimum 5 years working experience in quality department with 2 years in leading position and in depth understanding of quality control procedures.
• Able to handle multiple tasks and competent to work under pressure with tight deadlines and fast pace.
• Able to work independently and with good self-initiative
• Applicants must be willing to work in Alor Gajah
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies