Specialization: MANUFACTURING OR PRODUCTION OPERATIONS|
- Set-up manufacturing instructions, production versions including specific manufacturing requirements related to equipment, formula or dietary restrictions.
- Trouble shoots manufacturing problems related to non-conformances, or manufacturing inefficiencies.
- Identify opportunities and support local process technology improvement projects, for example linked to LEAN or GPS.
- Liaises with flavourists to ensure formula design meets manufacturing capabilities in alignment with NPIR.
- Liaises with Quality and Operations to resolve product non-conformances (incl customer complaints).
- Has at least a practitioner level of problem solving capability (PDCA).
- Technical bachelor degree or equivalent- B.E./B. Tech., Chemical engineering/Food Technologies
- Min 3 years of relevant experience
- Project management experience
- Good understanding of relevant QIC and FC&A processes (such as Ingredient life cycle Mgmt, Vendor Quality, Customer Quality requirements, Specification and Formula management, Continuous improvement, Complaint, Issue and Crisis Mgmt, Industrialization, Audit and Change Management, relevant to assigned area of activity.).
- Very Good knowledge about flavor design principles and NPIR
- Basic knowledge on order fulfilment, brief management, Regulatory and innovation processes (IDDC), relevant to assigned area of activity.
- Expert understanding of manufacturing technologies and product characteristics (such as liquids, spray drying, powder blending, process Flavors, JBC, Emulsions, separations, extractions), relevant to assigned area of activity.
- Good knowledge of main IT systems (such as Atlas, Athena, FPR, SAP, Compliance engine, PII, GSD, RMQ, QDMS, AVAP, ILM). Expert knowledge (incl. Data mining) for a few relevant systems).
- Basic understanding of Food Safety and Quality Systems (such as FSSC, AIB, ISO, GMP, GHP, HACCP) that are relevant to assigned area of activity
Back to Job Vacancies