Data Analyst: Drive change and increase efficiency through automation and analytics on a global level.
Responsible to manage data analytical projects and tasks to:
- Drive continuously improvement and automation within the audit cycle
- Setup and design continuous monitoring and auditing reports
- Provide ad-hoc senior management reporting and analytics
This function will work closely together with the Functional Process Analyst: with the extensive Huntsman business process knowledge gathered over the years within the organization, they will lead the discussions between the customer and the analytics departments. As translator they will be transforming business requirements into logical analytical steps enabling the data analysts to action the objective.
- Contact within the organization with regards to data analytics from an audit perspective
- Maintain close working relationships with all relevant internal and external parties.
- Responsible for self-training and development, whether on-the-job or via external/internal trainings.
- Responsible for maintaining & updating computer-assisted audit techniques (CAATs) tools & ACL scripts to improve the audit process.
- Develop plans and execute strategies inclusive of training programs for internal auditors to leverage the potential of technology and keep pace with technological advancements.
- Core Responsibilities:
- Perform technical business analysis upon management request by collecting, analyzing and interpreting data and its results before further communication to the respective stakeholders
- Drive data analytics processes to create insights into trends with business intelligence techniques such as dashboarding for audit strategy towards risk-based approach
- Perform data gathering, validation and analysis from various source systems to transform data into meaningful insights as part of continuous auditing process and provides better visibility to support business decision making.
- Ensure quality assurance of imported data, working with multiple parties i.e. data owners or business process owners if necessary
- Support implementations for existing/new initiatives with continuous and ad-hoc data requests
Back to Job Vacancies