RPA SpecialistLocation: Bandar Sunway
|Job ID: NAM34|
Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE|
The RPA Specialist will assist business analysts and subject matter experts in putting together business cases and workflow improvement efforts to support further adoption of RPA solutions. S/he will provide operational, database and web development services to various functions within the organization relevant to RPA. The RPA Specialist will support the day-to-day running of RPA processes as part of the Reporting Services of Data Analytics team at Huntsman.
The RPA Specialist will execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows through building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions. The RPA Specialist is expected to be a team player and have an affinity for generating new ideas and initiatives to solve problems. The RPA Specialist should be comfortable working independently and being challenged. S/he is expected to write code almost daily and must be a quick learner and technically flexible.
Prioritized Essential Functions and Responsibilities
With guidance, limited supervision, moderate collaboration, and moderate decision-making:
• Collaborate & coordinate with other RPA experts, business users on various RPA initiatives for implementation potential by analyzing and designing process workflows
• Develop & implement quality RPA solution from gathering the requirements, design, document, test, and final deployment, with scalable & reusable RPA components in mind.
• Act as the subject matter expert for RPA to others seeking to utilize RPA technologies to automate and streamline existing manual business process
• Create easy to read reports on RPA Performance, and share it with stakeholders and management
• Contribute to building repository of tools, best practice & reusable solutions, and promote the utilization of RPA where possible
Other general responsibilities:
• Follows instructions and performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
• Assists other employees in accomplishment of Huntsman company goals.
• Participates in and completes company-required training programs.
• Participates in Environmental, Health, & Safety initiatives as set forth by the company.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies