Specialization: QUALITY CONTROL OR ASSURANCE|
Senior QA Engineer/QA Engineer
20,22 & 24, Jalan Istimewa 7,
Taman Perindustrian Cemerlang
81800 Ulu Tiram, Johor, Malaysia.
- Reporting to QA Manager.
- To lead a team of QA Supervisor, Technician, Leader and Inspectors.
- Responsible of Quality Assurance system implementation, verification and approval activities.
- Assist the QA Manager in effective implementation of Quality System and quality plan throughout the department.
- Liaise with internal/external customer on complaint received and monitor 8D's corrective action effectiveness.
- Disseminate Quality related information effectively, to ensure all related departments understand the quality requirements.
- Participate in quality related meeting and to recommend improvement measures of quality issue.
- Re-verification of IQC, IPQC and OQC inspection results. To analyze the data together with Production and Tooling Engineer to determine the most effective corrective action.
- To work with QA Supervisor to ensure all Quality Standard Inspection (QSI} and quality alert's lesson learnt are consistently implemented during production.
- Handle internal and customer's management system, part and process audit. To ensure all corrective action request highlighted during the audit discussed and closed.
- Minimum Diploma in preferably Mechanical Engineering. Other discipline will be considered as well.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in plastic injection moulding.
- Value-added advantage for candidates with ISO 9001 management system experiences.
Back to Job Vacancies