Specialization: QUALITY CONTROL OR ASSURANCE|
Main duties and responsibilities
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs from a product.
- Design, implement and improve company quality standards. Ensuring products are designed with adherence to legal and safety standards.
- Analyze data in order to find areas for growth Supervising staff and monitoring production standards. Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production.
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes. Create reports to track progress
- Reporting to upper management on quality standard issues. Evaluating final output of products to determine their quality.
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback. Evaluating product recalls.
- Assist in the recruiting process.
- Training, motivating, coaching, and correcting employees to ensure that standards are met
- Review processes in order to ensure that they align with current trend.
- Improving production efficiency and managing waste.
- Formulate strategies to increase productivity.
- Preferably Degree in any relevant field.
- Minimum Diploma with experiences.
- Minimum five (5) years relevant experiences.
- ISO Knowledge.
- Must be willing to work at Taman Perindustrian Cemerlang, Ulu Tiram.
Back to Job Vacancies