Specialization: E COMMERCE|
- Responsible for portfolio growth through a series of aggressive merchant acquisition.
- New/potential merchant acquisition and developing merchant relationships, setting up of new merchants’ applications and communicating proactively with the merchant on business issues and opportunities.
- Build and manage the relationships of key accounts and generate, maintain and increase business opportunities with existing merchants.
- Assist clients in the set-up of merchant services and systems including training; responds to issues that may require troubleshooting.
- Ensures the maintenance of systems and accounts including enquiries regarding billing, payments, and procedural issues.
- Plan and execute detailed campaign, marketing and communication strategies of merchants/partnerships through alignment with Company’s business strategies and objectives.
- Plan and initiate marketing collaboration with merchants/partners for sponsorship or barter trade rewards activities with merchants/partners.
Back to Job Vacancies