Specialization: ENGINEERING CIVIL OR CONSTRUCTION OR STRUCTURAL|
- Leading a multi-disciplinary site team consists of engineers, inspector of work, quantity surveyor etc.
- Familiar with contract-related matters on the project.
- Attendance and lead meetings or discussions with clients, contractors on technical, progress and contractual matters.
- Resourceful and able to resolve site issues and supporting critical defects and punch lists rectification works with the support of technical team.
- Be accountable and responsible for the performance of the site team by acting as office leader and in fronting with clients for all project-related matters.
- Report to Superintending Officer/ Project Director or Project Manager
- A good Engineering Degree recognized by the Board of Engineers, Malaysia and obtained a valid CIDB card
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in supervising construction of Major Water / Waste Water treatment Plant Project
- Professional Engineer registered with Board of Engineers, Malaysia will be a great advantage
- Conversant with contract management and local building codes and regulations
- Good leadership and supervisory skills with experience in leading a group of Resident Engineers & Inspectors of Work
- Willing to work on 2-3 years' contract basis
Back to Job Vacancies