Specialization: QUANTITY SURVEYING|
- Provide post-contract services, which includes
- Assisting the S.O./Project Manager in contract administration
- Processing progress claims with interim valuations
- Preparing cost reports and cashflows
- Project budgeting
- Assessment of variations and putting up recommendation for the S.O.’s/Project Manager’s approval
- Help to assess claims for EOT and loss & expense
- Closing out final accounts
- Assisting in dispute settlements
- Provide support to the Project Manager in meeting with the client, including supporting and justifying all valuations and recommendations submitted to the client
- Degree in Quantity Surveying/ Construction Management/ Building Services or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in supporting Project Managers / Contract Managers in the delivery of projects in engineering and construction industry.
- Familiarity with PSSCOC Singapore will be an added advantage but is not essential.
- Meticulous, independent, highly motivated, results-oriented and good team player.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance
Back to Job Vacancies