Specialization: ACTUARIAL SCIENCES OR STATISTICS|
Regional Actuarial Manager / Senior Actuarial Manager
- Reporting to the AA; Key member of the actuarial valuation team; Managing a young, agile actuarial team.
- You have 7-10+ years life actuarial work experience, with at least 4+ years in actuarial valuation/reporting experience in Malaysia, or more senior.
- You have a growth mindset, strong analytical skills, action oriented, enjoys communicating, and loves playing as a team.
- You like to manage internal customer expectations and deadlines well.
- We will be mutually supporting each other, you, your team and me.
- You will likely be challenged, and yet feel greater personal satisfaction than your current role because whilst the traditional life actuarial discipline is at the centre of our core, we are also different, simpler, agile, flexible, pragmatic and highly focused.
- You can expect typical roles mixed with something “extra”. Yes, there’s the traditional delivery and business insights sharing from the regular management APE/NBV monthly reports, expense allowable reports, all varieties of experience studies, supporting me with assumption reviews, impact studies on margins, earnings, capital, etc. that’s expected.
- You will also be looked up as key member of the Annual Strategic Plan and Reforecast exercises in the company, covering all aspects of the Strategic Plan projections ranging from APE, Channel / Product mixes, Asset Allocations, Investment earnings, Company expenses, VNB/NBV margins, Gross Revenues, Underlying Earnings, Net Income (Profit After Tax), Policy Reserves, Capital projections, and any other necessary support to CFO, me, Finance.
- Broader exposures / additional responsibilities / new project roles are also available to you later, if you aspire for more!
Back to Job Vacancies