Specialization: MARKETING OR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT|
We are assisting our Client from a reputable insurance company to source for potential candidate to fill in the role of Manager, Marketing Strategy & Planning to be based in their Kuala Lumpur office.
- The position holder is responsible for visualising, planning and executing the medium to long term Marketing strategy for the entity.
- He/She will have the ability to work across-functionally across all marketing verticals to improve brand awareness among policy holders, intermediaries, business partners and target audience.
- He/She manage and allocate Annual Marketing budget to the necessary functions.
- Support distribution teams to come out with marketing campaigns that promote sales and development initiatives.
- He/She will be responsible for all reporting outwards from the BU to regional office regarding Marketing KPIs.
- He/She will take responsibility to plan all GML cross-functional Marketing activities and be the primary point of contact for GML within the Shared Services Marketing function.
- Define Marketing Plan to support company’s strategic objectives. Build brand equity and initiative campaign that support distribution. Plan should encompass Prospects and existing Policyholders.
- Provide strategic direction to improve Relationship NPS and Brand Experience by defining actionable insights.
- Work cross-functionally across all marketing verticals to improve brand awareness among policy holders, intermediaries & business partners.
- End to end execution of marketing strategies and plans that establish brand consistency and increase sales.
- Work closely with Digital, Product, Social Media Creator and Distribution Team to plan campaigns to generate required awareness, leads, product mix & APE. Lead the team to manage corporate website collectively with Generali Malaysia Insurance (GMI).
- Manage and allocate marketing budgets to the necessary functions.
- Produce marketing reports for all levels from local and regional office
- Ensure smooth coordination between team members on various topics with other teams.
- Bachelor or Master Degree holder or Holder of Professional Qualification in Insurance.
- 5 to 8 years in Marketing industry, with a preference for Financial Services experience (Banking, Credit Cards, Insurance etc)
- Multi discipline experience (Acquisition, Customer Marketing, CS etc)
- Digital Marketing native
Back to Job Vacancies