Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
- To work closely with them towards business sustainability, to provide HR advice and support in managing/developing the human capital so that to meet the present and future business goals.
- To provide all hr deliverables effectively, accurately and timely.
- To work closely with the recruitment team to provide a more holistic HR delivery
- To plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development, including HR initiatives/projects etc.
- To be in-charge of the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- To work closely with line managers in planning & managing employee engagement and welfare activities to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- To handle performance management, annual compensation exercise, promotion cycle and variable bonus plan review.
- To attend to corporate request and provide the relevant information as per timeline.
- To handle Industrial Relations matters and ensure that relevant disciplinary letters are issued to employees.
- To review the current HR services process and implement improvement steps as and when necessary.
- To manage the talent development program and succession plan activities.
- Ensure that the end to end hiring meets the agreed service levels and timelines
- Administrative support (vendor invoice verification, new hire induction, reports, etc)
- Develop and implement innovative, creative, and pro-active strategies for recruiting diverse talents into the organization
- Liaise and work cooperatively with all the members of the HR team to develop and apply appropriate talent acquisition strategies.
Back to Job Vacancies