Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
- Ensure that the end to end hiring meets the agreed service levels and timelines
- Administrative support (vendor invoice verification, new hire induction, reports, etc)
- Develop and implement innovative, creative, and pro-active strategies for recruiting diverse talents into the organization
- Liaise and work cooperatively with all the members of the HR team to develop and apply appropriate talent acquisition strategies.
- Implementation and administration of recruitment programs
- Conduct effective and comprehensive hiring intake reviews with the hiring managers to help ensure in finding the right candidate.
- Develop strong relationships and partnership with external and internal stakeholders including but not limited to Hiring Managers, Business Leaders and team members.
- Review candidate profiles for appropriate skills, knowledge, salary expectations and experience of candidates vs. the requirements and conduct behavioural interviews to validate their fit.
- Managing candidate expectations and preparing them for interviews
- Work with hiring manager(s) and appropriate stake-holders to determine accelerate the closure of the hiring requirements and make appropriate recommendations based on your inter-action with the candidates.
- Utilize available sourcing channels and leverage on other appropriate channels available in the market.
- Source, Build and maintain a strong and effective candidate pipeline possessing key talent potentially available for hiring.
- Work with HR to develop competitive compensation packages and conduct effective candidate value proposition and negotiation.
- Maintain accurate and updated records and reports across all phases of the recruitment process, working with the available HR systems and tools.
- Maintain consistent standards for all applicants and ensures compliance with all local rules and regulations related to hiring and recruiting
- Support the team or other team on specific project based hiring requirements
- Ensure the use of appropriate and effective hiring channels
Back to Job Vacancies