Specialization: LAW OR LEGAL SERVICES|
We are looking for lawyers to support the sales and business teams of an established multinational communication group, offering a diverse range of services. The lawyers will provide general legal assistance including commercial contract drafting, negotiation and review with domestic and global customers, suppliers and partners, as well as other legal support.
This role will be based in Malaysia and provide remote legal support to the internal clients based in HQ.
Key Responsibilities and Results:
Junior / Mid role:
- Draft, review, negotiate and advise on all aspects of sales, procurement, partnership, and other contracts relating to the bids and enterprise sales teams within the group.
- Pro-actively advise on legal and operational risk issues holistically as part of providing legal advice on the contracts.
- Work closely with the various business lines, and relevant stakeholders to provide pragmatic, robust legal solutions consistent with the Company's corporate policies.
- Ensure documentation is systematically maintained with adequate processes and policies in place, and that organizational memory is retained, within the corporate business group.
Additional responsibilities for Senior / Lead role:
- Collaborate, report to and work under the supervision of the Legal team in HQ.
- Team management and administration – coach, train and supervise other contract managers who are based in Malaysia.
Qualifications/ Experience/ Knowledge Required:
- Minimum a Degree in Law and admitted to practice in Malaysia / Singapore / Australia or the UK.
- Minimum 4 years (for junior /mid role) and 8 years (for senior / lead role with team managing skills) of Post Qualification Experience (PQE) gained as in-house lawyer or with a reputable commercial law firm.
- Exposure in IT-related or telecommunication industry is an advantage.
- Experience in international contracting matters (reviewing, negotiating and advising on commercial contracts - either in house or in practise)
- Strong legal analytical skills and sound knowledge of general corporate and contract law
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken)
- Willing to be based in KL, and travel as work request
Experienced candidates are welcome to apply online or you may email your latest resume email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Back to Job Vacancies