Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN|
- Endpoints Management including Standard Operating Environment, delivery of software, and security.
- Manage Outsourced partners (for network, hardware) that provides L2 support escalated from IT Service Desk or Consumer Operations team.
- Ensure 24x7 availability of the relevant Sudong IT Services. Interface and communicate with users during incidents, perform troubleshooting and root-cause analysis, resolve the problems when faults are encountered.
- Work with project and engineering teamin the implementation of new IT services required by IT Workplace or Consumer Operations teams.
- Monitor monthly performance and SLA reviews with Outsource vendors to ensure service standards of Sudong IT services are met.
- Analyze performance of relevant Sudong IT services. Identify problem areas, devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
- Responsible for negotiation and renewal of maintenance contracts for systems/technologies that delivers the relevant Sudong IT services.
- Provide capital plan input and recommendations, and the development of infrastructure cost estimates/budgets.
- Review existing best practices, processes and security policies for systems/infrastructure supporting the relevant services and introduce preventative or optimized measures to improve services quality and resiliency.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Communication Engineering or relevant field.
- At least 4 years working experience as LAN and system administrator and 4 years in supervisory position. Preferably in managing people skills.
- Experience on Telco/PABX-ACD, CTI and other call-center technology administration will be an added advantage.
- Good administration and maintenance skills of network systems, servers, Phones and equipment room facilities.
- Good knowledge in LAN and WAN skills should include TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS and DNS networking protocols.
- Hands on skills with Cisco switches and routers (CCNP certification would be an advantage)
- Excellent in communication, interpersonal, coaching & leadership skills.
Back to Job Vacancies