Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
What is the opportunity?
Looking for Employee Relations and Industrial Relations Manager, who will beresponsible foroverseeing and managing the relationship between the organization and its employees, ensuring a positive working environment, and handling matters related to industrial relations. This role involves strategizing, implementing, and monitoring employee relations policies and practices to maintain a harmonious workplace while also ensuring compliance with labor laws and regulations.
Your role is important role in/ to:
- Develop and implement employee relations strategies to foster a positive work culture and employee engagement.
- Address employee concerns, grievances, and conflicts promptly and fairly.
- Collaborate with department heads to ensure effective communication and resolution of workplace issues.
- Monitor employee morale and take proactive measures to enhance job satisfaction.
- Interpret and apply labour laws, regulations, and collective bargaining agreements to ensure compliance.
- Manage negotiations with employee representatives, trade unions, and other labour organizations.
- Facilitate discussions and resolution of disputes between management and labour groups.
- Stay updated on labour market trends and legal developments related to industrial relations.
- Develop, review, and update HR policies and procedures related to employee relations and industrial relations.
- Ensure policies align with best practices, legal requirements, and the organization's values.
- Communicate policies effectively to employees and management.
- Initiate disciplinary actions when necessary and ensure consistency in enforcement.
- Design and conduct training programs for employees and managers on employee relations, communication, and conflict management.
- Educate employees on their rights and responsibilities under labor laws.
- Provide guidance on performance improvement plans and corrective actions.
- Ensure fair and objective performance evaluations.
- Analyze employee relations data to identify trends, areas of concern, and opportunities for improvement.
To be successful in this role, You need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field of study.
- Ideally 5 years of experience as HR handling employee relations and industrial relations matter.
- Good knowledge in Employment Act, HR Policies and Procedures, etc.
- Written and spoken English Language to a high professional businesslevel
Interested candidates may apply through advertisement or email your resume to me email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Back to Job Vacancies