Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- Location at our Klang – Bandar Bukit Raja office.
- Candidate must possess at least basic Accounting LCCI / Diploma.
- Required skill(s): SAP and MS Office.
- Required language (written and spoken): English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Reporting to Finance and Admin Manager & Senior Accounts Executive.
- Prior experience in Logistics / Forwarding industry is highly beneficial.
- Work independently with positive attitude, good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines in fast paced environment.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Bandar Bukit Raja, Klang.
- Must be fully vaccinated.
- Manage accounts payables (AP) related matters, i.e. to prepare, review and verify all payments including staff claims to ensure appropriate documentation with approval obtained, ensure GL codes are properly recorded and on timely manner and monitoring of payment status.
- Ensure payments are properly managed and to avoid double payment.
- Remind and follow up on invoices.
- Preparation of vendor reconciliations and verifying vendors’ accounts.
- Responsible for ensuring all AP accounting are properly accounted for month-end close purpose, within the stipulated time frame.
- Properly maintain Accounts Payables Aging.
- Handle month-end close issues before the close, example, AP reconciliation activities before the close and proactively resolve any issues before month-end close.
- Liaise with internal and external parties to co-ordinate on accounting / administrative related matters.
- Support during external / internal audits in AP related queries and reconciliations.
- Ensure full compliance to company payment policies and procedures.
- Document management and filling.
- Administrative matters – general office administration / refreshments/etc.
- Handle ad hoc tasks as and when required by superior or management.
Back to Job Vacancies