Shipping Documentation AssistantLocation: Kuala Lumpur
|Job ID: OCIF5|
Specialization: LOGISTICS OR SUPPLY CHAIN|
1) Prepare full set of Shipping Documentation for ocean import/ export shipment (i.e. Bill of Lading, Packing Lists, Invoices, etc.) including pre-shipment documents to PT Indo Company for shipment arrangement.
2) Manage export and import correspondence and tracking on shipment status as well as updating in-house systems.
3) Responsible for the operational efficiency, productivity and compliance with pre and post-set operational procedures.
4) Able to coordinate internally and externally on the shipping arrangement/ supply chain operations, and to ensure smooth and timely receiving of shipments, document preparation and to report any irregularities.
5) Liaise with customer for import/export shipping documents for tracking of shipments to ensure delivery of cargo within specified/ requested period.
6) Be a key contact for all stakeholders – customer, shipper, logistics team & operations.
7) Carryout proper filing and documentation system for internal audit purpose.
8) To undertake any other ad-hoc assignments or duties assigned by superior as and when required.
a) Candidate must possess at least Diploma or professional Degree in logistics/ manufacturing or equivalent.
b) Minimum 2 years’ experience in export administration.
c) Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
d) Literate in Microsoft Office application: Excel, Words and Power Point.
e) Working knowledge in ERP system will be added advantage.
f) Good interpersonal skills with fluency in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
g) Possess good communication skills, team player and meticulous qualities.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies