Specialization: SALES RETAIL OR GENERAL|
- To develop and nurture sales pipelines for growth opportunities, identifying new target market and implementing strategies to achieve sales objectives.
- To seek prospects for potential new local and international partners in both the B2B and B2C segments, prepare and present proposals, and turn these into growing businesses.
- To study on new industry trends and market opportunities, propose ideas and strategies to Management Team to expand business growth.
- To establish and maintain good relationships with dealers and partners, and supporting them in sales development for their respective market.
- To collaborate with a network of interior designers providing professional supports from conceptual design, planning to project execution.
- To collect and share feedbacks from customers to R&D for product development and improvement.
- To deal with customer complaint.
- To oversee the preparation of quotation, proposal, tenders, design planning and other steps up to securing project.
- To collaborate with agencies for developing and strategizing digital marketing and social media activities that includes content creation.
- Responsible in updating and maintaining company's website and e-commerce platforms in conjunction with company events and promotion.
- To generate monthly sales performance reports and sales forecast and setting yearly budget.
- Minimum Degree of any relevant field.
- Minimum three (3) years managerial position with proven track record of achievement in both B2B and B2C segment.
- Candidates from manufacturing or furniture industry are encouraged to apply.
- Good command of English.
- Willing to travel.
- Basic Salary
- Mobile Allowance
- Clinic Allowance
- Travelling Allowance
- Entitle for Sales Commission
- 8.30am to 5.30pm (5 days)
Back to Job Vacancies