Specialization: SALES RETAIL OR GENERAL|
- Meet and exceed quarterly & annual quota that given by project manager.
- Assist to execute sales & marketing plan and opportunity pipeline
- Maintain and drive high level of weekly sales activity
- Quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect
- Assist to build and maintain relationships at the executive, operational and IT level
- Develop strong knowledge of BriVge’s Products & Services and the manufacturing market place.
- Set proper expectations in sales cycles that result in customers who can be used as positive references for future prospects
- Understand and Apply sales methodologies to:
- Create initial interest
- Identify, define and document critical business needs
- Create a vision of the potential solutions to critical business needs
- Effectively justify return on investment
- Assist to qualify, control and close opportunities
- Assist to identify opportunity to partner with other organizations on joint ventures, acquisitions and potential investments
- Identify new opportunities through business development activities such as trade shows, conferences, etc.
- Ensure that the company complies with all applicable laws, regulations and policies.
- Minimum Degree in any discipline or field of studies.
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experiences selling software to manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of manufacturing terminology and processes is preferred.
- Proficiency in PC and Internet skills.
- Must be self-starter and independent
Back to Job Vacancies