Specialization: LOGISTICS OR SUPPLY CHAIN|
- Periodically perform post-facto check of procurement and shipping transactions based on plan of work to ensure that those transactions are performed in compliance with organization rules, regulations and procedures related to procurement and logistics.
- Develop and discuss findings and recommendations and, in order to emphasis on findings and recommendations for improvement, draft PowerPoint reports/highlights based on the compliance logs including statistical data, discrepancies identified and areas of non-compliance.
- Interacts with Auditors on compliance testing and results activities.
- Pool procurement and logistics monthly transactions.
- Handle waivers, retro memo approval, PO acknowledgement, advance memo and other procurement or shipping transactions, etc.
- Check transactions sampled in due time, record and share findings upon checking.
- Record statistics and produce monthly and quarterly reports for procurement post facto checking.
- Under supervisor’s guidance, develop, when needed, SOPs, tools and guidelines for data analysis and follow up regarding post facto check findings and recommendations.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Back to Job Vacancies