Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
- Assist in purchasing, planning, contracting and maintaining governance to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of global shipping services.
- Follow up on all outstanding deliveries, ensuring compliance with national import/export requirements.
- Plan and consolidate pipelines, manage freight orders, manage operations and delivery, quality control document accuracy and readiness throughout.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the assigned area of operation, monitor air and containerized freight markets and trends, collect and analyze data through market analysis, research and recommend actions to improve shipping performance.
- Assist in providing technical support and guidance to other divisions and Country Offices.
- Participate in the on-going review of internal processes and procedures and propose improvements to increase day-to-day efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with administrative and reporting processes.
- Perform other duties as require.
Back to Job Vacancies