Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
We are representing our international NGO clients who are looking for candidates to fill the position of Finance Assistant to be based in Cyberjaya.
- Managing daily HR operational action in line with the Organization procedures and policies
- Provide support in recruitment activities of contractors.
- Effectively source, plan and execute recruitment activities including drafting job vacancies on various job portals, screening resumes, practical arrangements for panels to conduct interviews, coordinating with the hiring managers and candidates.
- Liaise with agencies for selecting contractors and issuing contracts.
- Validate, review the Letters of Agreement for contractors before approval and signature.
- Assist with managing and maintaining contractors account in multiple platform/system within the Organization (staff on arrival, extensions and on separation).
- Collect, check, validate, record monthly invoices with precision and attention to details to ensure timely and accurate processing.
- Administer renewal, extensions of contractors in a timely manner.
- Ensure contractor performance evaluations are conducted in a timely manner for extensions.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the team.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Min Diploma and above in HR Management and/ or administration
- Min 3 years of related working experience.
- Experience in the use of an ERP or Oracle system.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
- 6 months contract
**Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Back to Job Vacancies