Specialization: TECHNICAL AND HELPDESK SUPPORT|
We are representing our international NGO clients who are looking for candidates to fill the position of Service Desk Analyst to be based in Cyberjaya.
- Recommend an appropriate course of action to resolve tickets or escalate accordingly.
- Ensure that tickets which cannot be resolved at this level are escalated to the next level in a timely manner, with all troubleshooting steps and information collected and documented.
- Act as first point of contact via phone/email/chat or walk-in support for end users and documents each contact including troubleshooting/action taken in appropriate system, while ensuring and promoting the image of IT as a service provider.
- Set ticket impact, urgency and prioritizes tickets, set user perception and expectation accordingly in terms of turnaround and response time.
- Ensure all tickets are followed up and actioned within stipulated timeframe to avoid backlog of tickets that has exceeded KPI, including tickets assigned to individuals and support queues managed by the team.
- Provide technical support to user issues on products supported in a systematic and logical way.
- Min Diploma and above
- Min 3 years of related working experience
- Training in IT end-user support and global shared services / call center environments highly desirable.
- Experience in providing first and second level IT and Oracle e-Business applications support.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
- Will be under contract basis.
**Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Back to Job Vacancies